Skip to main content

LOL - Woolite, after finishing the Giants season: I'm ready to go back to Lec!

Woolite has been part of the European ecosystem of League of Legends for many years. Asset since 2012, today is 25 years old, with much of your life dedicated to electronic sports. But the Polish is not tired, and in fact he wants to continue writing the story of him, winning new trophies and finding himself with lec . Our MGG France colleagues have been able to talk to him after winning with Premier Misfits to Vodafone Giants at the European Masters, and this is what he tells us.

LFL Spring Split -  Playoffs Finale - KC vs MSFP Congratulations on this victory against Vodafone Giants. Now you are in the semifinal! How you feel?

To be honest, I have a great headache, I'm not sure what is happening to me today ... But I'm happy and relieved, there was a lot of stress. The last time we had a lot of confidence, but Excel eliminated us in the quarterfinals. I do not see the time to continue competing, now against FNATIC, I think we have a good box.

If you had to choose an MVP for the series, who would he be?

JACTROLL AND SHLATAN They made a great BO5 ... but I will give Jactroll the title of MVP. Maybe it's because I'm partial and I play with him on the lower street (laughs). He really wanted to beat and I really liked him the aggressiveness of him, he was all over the map! I think that's where it makes a difference. But everyone played very well and there was no weak point on our side.

When Giants won a map to tie the series. Did you panic or you felt sure of your possibilities?

I told myself that they were going to continue opting for the escalation oriented to team fights. This type of game style often works in ERL, because maps can last. But we adapt well on the draft, blocking Sylas and Ornn. But if we talk about this defeat, I think we should have won that map.

In France, but also in the EUM, it is often said that your lower lane with Jactroll is the best of the scene. Do you feel that you are at your highest level?

I think we are clearly above all others in ERL. We can see it in all matches, in which we have a greater impact, we are ahead of the Farmeo and we always have the advantage in the direct duel. We understand each other very well and we play with the same mood. Jactroll is a support to which he likes to optimize the limit and I am the same. I like to abuse the buttlanes that do not play too much during the lane phase and are only waiting for team fights as we saw in today's game.

You told me that you felt lucky with the picture ... What do you think of FNATIC Rising?

I do not want to miss anyone. Even though you play against an opponent that seems weaker, you have to play the maximum and train hard. I have too much experience to underestimate someone. I will focus on me and in my game, and I will not think too much about the other team. But if we play at the same level as today, I think the result will be similar. FNATIC Rising is not one of the best teams that are alive and I think everyone knows it.

Would you like to find Karmine Corp in the final?

It is the best thing that can happen, for me, for misfits and for the French scene! I love the French community, which supports us a lot. Even when you do not play very well, you receive a lot of messages. The French and Polish communities are merging, as there are many Poles on the team. So I really hope to find KC in the final. Play 3 BO5 this summer against them would be great!

You already won the competition in 2020 and played a final in 2018. Do you feel that the level is increasing and that the gap with the LEC is decreasing?

In each edition, the best 2 Eum could easily have been in Lec and compete with the last teams. After that, I do not think they get up much more, because LIS has a good level. What this demonstrates is that in Europe we have a great talent reserve.

Is complicated find a place in the highest category, because there are only 10 teams. That is why the EUMs are very important, especially for me. I want to be the first player to win 2 EUM. Because I do not think that has never happened, only coaches. I want to show that I am ready for lec for next year!

So, are you going to return to Lec next year?

Greck to Lec is my greatest motivation. Many people see me as the guy who once had many opportunities and failed them. But this is not true! The last time I was there, I was classified for the playoffs with Rogue for our first year at Top 4 with novices. And then, the previous time, it was in 2015, 6 years ago!

He still matured since then and I changed as a player. The only thing I can do to show that I have the level is to play well in the EUM. With misfits, we are on the right path because we all have the same goal. We want to do well on an Academy team, be ascended or recruited in Lec. I am 25 years old and I am a veteran, but I do not feel old and I do not want to give up. I still have a lot of motivation on me. And I face many young players in Eum, I give everything and I do not think age has a correlation. It is more complicated to stay motivated, but I want to be an example that proves that we can still compete after all these years. This is the message I want to convey: I do not care about the age I have, if I keep crushing these novices, if I keep working, I deserve to be in lec! Contente of MGG Fr. Foto de Woolite.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord will come out a day earlier

Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord will come out tomorrow at anticipated access instead of Tuesday . This is an excellent news for all sweat fans that are blocked in quarantine or lock-out right now. Although a day earlier is not the biggest thing in the world, it's the little things of life that count. Not to mention that developers announced that they would launch new discounts to those who buy the game earlier, as well as those who bought their old titles. Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord will be 10% off for those who buy the game in the first two weeks. To add to that, it will be another 10% additional discount if you purchased previous titles in the Mount and Blade series. So, for all your calculations, this means that you can save up to 20% on Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord if you meet both criteria. It's a huge deal for any business to launch a massive game like this with a surrender. Given the number of fans that will benefit from the 20% off, it is likely that most people

A fan of Red Dead Redemption 2 converts his story into a book so that his father can enjoy it

Usually, it happens that our greatest costs them to enter the world of video games. Good for reluctance to the environment or for thinking that it is difficult to handle for them. The truth is that wonderful stories such as Red Dead Redemption 2 are being lost. A game fan does not want his father to miss the experiences of Arthur Morgan, John Mars ton and company and has put him a solution, adapting the game of Rock star in book format so that his father can get into Full in this story based on the Wild West. In this way, his father can enjoy the history of the game more easily, although the truth is that a lot of charms of the game universe will be lost, like seeing the testicles of the horses shrinking with the cold. And a lot of secondary missions. It is clear that it is not the same, but it is another way to expand experiences typical of the video game. In addition, the author has taken the freedom to give a personal stamp to his RDR2 loss, counting the plot from the perspect

Call of Duty: Vanguard: Musikalischer Launch

Activision is right early this year , to show the launch trailer for Call of Duty : Vanguard. The latest part of the shooter series appears only on 05. November, but the advertising drum is now stirred vigorously. The scarce-held launch trailer is filled with action, explosions and firefights and shows you what s included in the game. In addition to the campaign, 20 maps are waiting for multiplayer, Warzone and Undead in Zombie mode on you. The trailer is musically accompanied by Jack White with the song Taking Me Back .